Sunday, May 2, 2010

My oh so interesting husband...

So Dj works nights and to keep in touch and keep me away from my HSN/QVC addiction, we email eachother. I was emailing him telling him, as always, I was concerned about our money situation + this trip we are going on, oh yeah- were going to San Diego!!! wahoo!!, anyways so this was his reply (as if it was my newest blog- copied and pasted as is)

Whales, Dolphins… Dried chilly peppers? (title -i"m guessing)

So, we are going to SeaWorld this week. It’s going to be awesome. Apparently though, I can not get my hair wet due to the color. (I just got it done. I can’t really see a difference but DJ swears up and down that he can) We are like SUPER excited. But, I have been thinking. Is this keeping with our idea of keeping life simple? I’ve expressed my concerns with “My Man” and he said that a simple life doesn’t need to be a boring one. Besides, With all the deals we have gotten, this is by far the cheapest trip we will have ever taken. And it’s for a whole week! So, Shamu, Here we come!

P.S: Did you know there was a Sea World San Antonio? Who was the sick individual that thought of that one? Can you say Dry and ChapStick?

Wowza- that explains my husband right there- he is such a dork and so very funny. He's a pretty special guy- apply that as you wish ;) Love ya babe!

So yes we are going to San Diego for a whole stinkin week and Im so excited and cant wait to leave- we leave Thursday and you know I'll be back with a whole blog full a pictures to show off our great fun.

And whats a fun blog without pictures? So here you go




2 comments:

  1. Wow, i look like a blueberry with a brown stem. Well, you and Emma-kins look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo..... Whats going on wifey? Where's my Fav Blog Writer at these days? New stuff plz!

    ReplyDelete