Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Potty Time

So the great adventure of potty training begins. I came up with this idea when trying to find a motivating way to teach Emma about going to the bathroom on the potty: fill a basket full of little treats or cheap toys as a reward for everytime she uses the potty. I also got this really cute potty training book (since Emma's really into princesses I thought it would be great). It comes with a crown and stickers so everytime she goes on the potty she gets a sticker to decorate her crown with as well as a "treat" from her basket.
 Dj and I decorated this basket- he drew the mouse and I did the rest and I think it came out super cute!

Not sure how successful it will be in the end but so far she really likes it- she has gone in the potty 3 times  and she really gets excited to decorate her crown.



Anywhoo I"ll be letting you know how it goes. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Youre so much better at thos potty training than me! No fair. Emmas being such a big girl!Tell her ShaSha loves her!

    ReplyDelete